Sunday, November 22, 2009

Shakedown Stream: 11/10/09 set list





It is important to be consistent. I once heard a famous and revered Buddhist Monk - Thich Nhat Hanh - say that consistency is love. I believe this to be true and try to practice it regarding things that are intrinsically good. Posting the set lists weekly of each Shakedown Stream is such an endeavor. The Nov. 11, 2009 episode was made up of songs from November, except for PigPens' and the Bear Essential. The featured show was from November 1st too.

I am trying out a new way to post the set list. What you see here is my actual hand writing and how I write down the show as I am doing it in the mvyradio studio. Stay tune for last week's set list soon.

Peace - Jer Bear


No comments:

Post a Comment

Coming Coming Coming Coming ARouNd

It seems like a good a time as any to bring this Blog page back around. So here it goes, after a hiatus from maintaining this Shakedown ...