Friday, November 20, 2009

Shakedown Stream Riders

Hey Jer Bear'

I'm a relatively new podcast fan and I just want to thank you for getting
me back into the music on a steady basis. Your shows have become my
companion at the gym, while doing work around the hacienda, and any other
time I get a chance to plug in. Yesterday I was working on a trail I have
adopted and I caught the San Diego version of China Cat/Rider (with a
little Uncle John mixed in) from last week's show. What a perfect
motivator for dancing on the repaired water bar that needed tamping down.
Absolutely my favorite transition between songs, I was struck by the fact
that the last time I'd heard it on a local college station (to remain
unnamed) they actually cut it off before the Rider refrain. No respect!

Anyway, keep up the good works and if you run into Jess there at the
station, let her know that Althea's Dad is still a Deadhead!

P.S. Congratulations on show #100!!
Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coming Coming Coming Coming ARouNd

It seems like a good a time as any to bring this Blog page back around. So here it goes, after a hiatus from maintaining this Shakedown ...