Sunday, March 3, 2013

To Lay Me Down


"You are bringing a lot of joy to the ears of my family and me. I'm a longtime fan of the Dead and appreciate Shakedown Stream. My wife and kids love it too. Started going to shows a year after you. I'm emailing because I had never heard the great to lay me down from the New Haven show you recently streamed. I've searched for good versions of that song and they are hard to come by. I'm listening to it now as I work through the late night. I had thought Lake Placid 1983 was the best post-Jai-alai (and post Reckoning) TLMD, but New Haven rivals it. Thank you! "    John and family

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coming Coming Coming Coming ARouNd

It seems like a good a time as any to bring this Blog page back around. So here it goes, after a hiatus from maintaining this Shakedown ...