Monday, December 29, 2014

No More Downloads !

Shakedown Stream™ will no longer be available for download at the beginning of the year. For almost 6 years, mvyradio.com has made it possible for listeners to download each episode every week. It is sad news and a real bummer. So many of you streamed the podcast in your own ways; smart phones, iPad, or some type of listening device. It was convenient for commuting to work, running marathons or hanging with our friends and family. Thank you everybody for your positive vibes every week. You all kept me going. I was and still am stoked to keep finding the best Grateful Dead show to share with ya'll. Shakedown Stream will continue to be available for streaming on mvyradio.com, Tunein, SoundCloud or Stitcher. Thank you, thank you & thank you. Peace - Jer Bear

4 comments:

  1. Can westill download archived shows?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for Standing on the Moon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jer. Been downloading since the beginning and do donate to MVY. The highlight of my week. I listen from my Android and streaming doesn't work for me. Google: "soundcloud chrome downloader free", sign into soundcloud and you get a download button. Badaboom, back in business. Thanks for all you do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey John Read - MANY, MANY thanks man!! I have an older I-Pod with EVERY episode of the Stream ever played on it and now I can keep on adding to it for my long drives. Oh - and THANK YOU Mr. Jerry Norton for the BEST Dead show in the land!!

    ReplyDelete

Coming Coming Coming Coming ARouNd

It seems like a good a time as any to bring this Blog page back around. So here it goes, after a hiatus from maintaining this Shakedown ...