Saturday, June 16, 2012

I Like Brent

"*Howdy Jer Bear,
Very Cool idea to give choices only by the year. I have a tendency to look at sets I know are coming. It's a hard thing for me to see a date without looking at the way the show looks on paper (Deadbase.com). The song choice as well as their order, only tells a small tale, I enjoy listening to the unknown energy (the real deal). The element of surprise is a Grate element! Thanks for all you do for us!
Since I was told about your Stream, I've listened weekly. I also enjoy the Grate group of folks who gather, share tunes and life's happenings, and of course waking up to sip coffee with the family on the Facebook page. There is a special vibe within' that group, and i'm so Grateful to have stumbled upon it! Just wanted to thank you for a fantastic (complete Shows) radio program, that's geared towards deadheads. (Stanlee Mouse)"


*Thanks for Tossing in some early Brent Years This Week In Our Choices!*
"Well the cool breeze came on Tuesday"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coming Coming Coming Coming ARouNd

It seems like a good a time as any to bring this Blog page back around. So here it goes, after a hiatus from maintaining this Shakedown ...