Saturday, January 19, 2013

Dead Quilt for Friend

Here is a recent story that caught my attention about the kind efforts of some deadheads helping another deadhead - 
"Today, Brian's wife, Sherri, sent me a note asking if I had any old Deadhead T-shirts, as she was going to turn them into a healing quilt for Brian.
And that's where you come in.
I want your old Dead T-shirts. Or, rather, Sherri wants them.
Any old tour shirts would be fine, but we're specifically looking for Grateful Dead shirts.
Here's my oldest and most favorite Grateful Dead tee, one of the ones I'll be sending up to them:" Read more 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Coming Coming Coming Coming ARouNd

It seems like a good a time as any to bring this Blog page back around. So here it goes, after a hiatus from maintaining this Shakedown ...