Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The short lived technical problems.

Last night, some of us were only able to download 16 minutes of the stream. It happened on iTunes and on mvyradio.com's Archives page.

Good news!! The problem - issue, drama, nightmare, whatever you want to call it, was resolved by Wednesday morning. Even the webmaster for MVY experienced the 16 minute glitch issue.

Believe me, it drives me nuts. I am getting better with it. I know it always works out and the whole show gets uploaded and then downloaded by the next day. I do suggest, deleting the 16 minute 'cast and then download it again. Also, it helps to unsubscribe and then re- subscribe.

I will keep you posted on this issue. I think it may be related to that disease affecting the honey bees.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coming Coming Coming Coming ARouNd

It seems like a good a time as any to bring this Blog page back around. So here it goes, after a hiatus from maintaining this Shakedown ...