Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Shakedown Stream: 10/27/09 - Everything is Ok!

I know, I know, I know ... I have received all your emails regarding the latest episode of Shakedown Stream. I am okay. I am not lost. Nothing has happened to the show. For some reason, there was a glitch in the regularly posted stream from Tuesday at 5pm (yes, it was last week's episode, you were not having a flashback) and it is not posted on iTunes - yet. The stream has been posted, however, on The Archives page at mvyradio.com. I apologize for the complication and the interruption to your regularly scheduled stream. Everything is okay. peace - Jer Bear

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coming Coming Coming Coming ARouNd

It seems like a good a time as any to bring this Blog page back around. So here it goes, after a hiatus from maintaining this Shakedown ...