Sunday, April 3, 2011

China/Rider !

Hey Jer, 


Listening to this weeks stream on the 31st of march. I just 


heard you announce the china/ rider theme for the month of 


April and am utterly stoked. China/ rider is always on my "top 


10" list", even though the list is ever-changing. Any show with 


a china/rider is a show I want to hear. 
I can't help but feel my previous email inspired Aprils theme, 


which is cool because it's my birthday on the first of April. 


That's right, April fools day and I've been playing the fool ever since. 
Love and appreciate all     -     Sean from Pacifica 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coming Coming Coming Coming ARouNd

It seems like a good a time as any to bring this Blog page back around. So here it goes, after a hiatus from maintaining this Shakedown ...