Sunday, March 11, 2012

Dead Geography

Jerbear

Thank you so much for weekly podcast I have been a faithful weekly listener since i received my Ipod a
year or so ago.

Even though I am 57 years old I never experienced a Grateful Dead concert
in person...with your podcast
and passion I am able to use my imagination and experience 30-40 years later what I missed out on in the 70's and 80's..Thank you so much for turning me on to the "Dead" every
week.

On a recent podcast you mentioned the Phil Lesh and friends concert in Broomfield Colorado. I must correct you..you stated that Broomfield was just outside Telluride..that
is like saying Martha's Vineyard is just outside Boston. Broomfield is actually about 10 miles from Boulder and
25 miles from Red Rocks.

Thanks again and keep the stream flowing,,I am so glad I jumped in. 



Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coming Coming Coming Coming ARouNd

It seems like a good a time as any to bring this Blog page back around. So here it goes, after a hiatus from maintaining this Shakedown ...