Sunday, December 6, 2009

Fan Jams on Shakedown Stream

Starting next year, I am starting a new segment to our show called - Fan Jams. Anyone out there who plays Grateful Dead songs on a guitar, banjo, mandolin, keyboard or whatever ... I will play it on our Stream. Record it, burn it and mail it to me at mvyradio (see address below) on Martha's Vineyard.

Like me, I know many of you like to jam out your favorite Dead tunes solo or with friends, so record it and send it to me. I will even consider tunes that the Dead covered from other artists, or tunes that Phil & Friends or Bobby & RatDog play at their shows. If the recording quality meets mvyradio's standards, we'll stream it in Fan Jams. Shakedown Stream - by a fan, for the fans....

Mail your jams to:

Jer Bear
mvyradio.com
P.O. Box 1148
Tisbury, MA 02568

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coming Coming Coming Coming ARouNd

It seems like a good a time as any to bring this Blog page back around. So here it goes, after a hiatus from maintaining this Shakedown ...