Saturday, December 5, 2009

Streaming All Around This World

Jer-

Hows it going? I appreciate the Stream. I am in the Navy so I load my I-POD up with your P-Casts and take them to sea. Nothing like listening to the dead while watching the sun set or rise over the ocean. I just got back from a brief excursion that took me to France, Estonia, Finland and Scotland and I am proud to say the Grateful Dead is alive around the world. Catching up on the Streams and I just finished the 10/27/2009 Stream that featured the Philly 10/20/89 show and that was one of the best streams to date. Thanks and keep the torch lit!

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coming Coming Coming Coming ARouNd

It seems like a good a time as any to bring this Blog page back around. So here it goes, after a hiatus from maintaining this Shakedown ...