Friday, December 18, 2009

I Need a MVY Miracle Everyday

WMVY gave me a miracle this morning. I was in the dentist's chair earlier today having a root canal procedure when it happened. It was one of those classic dreaded dental scenes - pain, infection, and high-pitched drilling sounds. Apparently, it was taking longer than normal because of some complication (long story). My anxiety increased as my dentist reached the abscessed root area. Just at that moment, "I Need A Miracle" by the Grateful Dead came on the air (my dentist office plays mvyradio on their sound system).

That song, at that moment, in that dentist chair, playing on that radio station saved me this morning. Thank you, Laurel, for picking that Grateful Dead song.

1 comment:

Coming Coming Coming Coming ARouNd

It seems like a good a time as any to bring this Blog page back around. So here it goes, after a hiatus from maintaining this Shakedown ...