Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Send Healing Vibes

Hey Jer Bear, 
On December 10th I wrecked badly while riding my bicycle. I have know idea what caused the wreck, but I think it was just user error. 
I was found laying face down, unconscious, and bleeding from my head. A passing motorist stopped and called for help. I was life-flighted to the hospital, where I was later told that I had a fractured skull, and 2 fractured vertebrae(C1+C2). 
Yesterday I had a follow up visit, and the doctor told me there was no noticeable improvement(after 6 weeks). now I need to get a CT scan, but I'm uninsured, and have no money to pay for it. Everyone keeps telling me that I'm lucky to be alive, but I don't feel that way. 
my only request is for prayers, and positive healing vibes from the stream. the stress of the bills, not knowing if I'm going to heal, and watching myself go broke is really gettting me down. 
Keep streaming, it gives me something to look forward to every week. Love & hugs brother, 
Scott  
Boulder City, Nevada 
BTW, if you have a Rueben & Cherise that you feel like playing, I'd love to hear it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coming Coming Coming Coming ARouNd

It seems like a good a time as any to bring this Blog page back around. So here it goes, after a hiatus from maintaining this Shakedown ...