Sunday, February 13, 2011

The Living Stream

Hey JerBear. Great to catch up with you on facebook. Growing up as a nubile deadhead in Littleton, NH I used to listen to your show every Sunday night while in high school. I called into your show a couple of times and you were always amazed that I could hear your show outta Dartmouth way up in my neck of the woods. I tell you it truly was a miracle because the only place in the whole town your show would come in was in my bedroom. You served as an inspiration to me. While in college in Quebec I had my very own Grateful Dead show every Wednesday evening for four years. Now I'm a bit older and living down in South Florida. I haven't been to a Dead show in almost two years so listening to your broadcasts helps to keep me sane. I hope you're doing well and I look forward to listening to your podcasts. Keep on truckin' on. Derek ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coming Coming Coming Coming ARouNd

It seems like a good a time as any to bring this Blog page back around. So here it goes, after a hiatus from maintaining this Shakedown ...