Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Peaking at Woodstock

I saw "Taking Woodstock" this weekend. Certainly there is some debate about the actual veracity of the story, but who cares. I did not attend this awesome concert - three day musical festival - I was 4 years old in 1969. Even though my favorite band did not have a "successful performance", I have always thought it was cool. The wicked funny humor and story line worked for me. It seemed slow at first and I wondered when does this get groovy. Then it did - I heard the Grateful Dead playing China Cat Sunflower in the background (I do not know if it was a China Cat from the actual concert). This is not a movie review, but I will tell you that the LSD induced hallucinations were right on - very well done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coming Coming Coming Coming ARouNd

It seems like a good a time as any to bring this Blog page back around. So here it goes, after a hiatus from maintaining this Shakedown ...