Thursday, May 20, 2010

Episode #126

The response for this week's featured show from 1968 has been very positive. For example, Mike from Rhode Island said "...I wanted you to know that the show you played this week from 68 was probably some of the most intense music I have ever heard from any band never mind that it was the grateful dead. HOLY SHIT bro...it literally blew my mind and now I'm back on a 68 and 69 dead kick." 
I agree - the Primal Dead stuff from the 60s is a whole different type of Dead and it always brings me back - all the way back. (Click image) 
  • The Grateful Dead continue connection to New York City - Symposium.
  • Bobby & Phil and Furthur will be at the Gathering of the Vibes on July 30th. 
  • Billy K and Mickey w/ Rhythym Devils and Donna G as well as DSO and Jay Lane with Primus will all be at Gathering of the Vibes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coming Coming Coming Coming ARouNd

It seems like a good a time as any to bring this Blog page back around. So here it goes, after a hiatus from maintaining this Shakedown ...